|Name:||Australian Education International - Country Education Profiles (CEP) Online|
|Notes:||Country Education Profiles (CEP) Online requires a subscription.|
See the Australian Education International page regarding Services for Organisations for more information about this web resource.
From the website:
The Country Education Profiles provide authoritative information for 127 countries from Africa, Asia Pacific, Europe, Subcontinent and the Middle East and the Americas and include:
- assessment guidelines for higher education and postsecondary technical and vocational education qualifications and how they compare with Australian Qualifications Framework qualifications
- lists of institutions recognised by the relevant country authority
- education system information and national qualifications framework diagrams
- descriptions for higher education, technical and vocational education and school education sectors
- key information on grading systems, language of instruction, academic year, admission requirements, courses and qualification requirements, types of institutions, accreditation and quality assurance
- key quality indicators
- practical guidance on understanding qualification documents
- user-friendly navigation.