Need help? Select one of the options below:
- Technical Assistance including help with features and functions, or to report errors.
- If you encounter error messages while navigating the site, please record as much information as possible and submit it to us in your message. Details will enable us to solve problems more quickly.
- Submit Information The Connection For International Credential Evaluation Professionals accepts submissions for:
- News items
- Calendar events
Please note that we cannot accept every submission we receive.
- General Inquiries or Comments We want to hear from you. We want your feedback on our features and content, and your ideas for future development.
- If you have a question about a credential, institution, grading or other evaluation-related issue, please post your inquires on the Message Board.
Please Note: If you have questions about an ECE® Evaluation Report, please call 414-289-3400, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the website.
The Connection For International Credential Evaluation Professionals is hosted and maintained by Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc., a private, non-profit service organization. ECE® is a charter member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES), an organization incorporated in Delaware in 1987 to establish and maintain professional standards for private credential evaluation services.
Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc.
PO Box 514070
Milwaukee WI 53203-3470