ECE's newest research provides a comprehensive guide to evaluating educational qualifications from Iran. The Islamic Republic of Iran: Its Educational System and Methods of Evaluation, an ECE Publication, will be released online in six parts. The final complete publication will also be available in print.
The following is a preview of the content of each part:
Part 1 (Scheduled for release next week!)
- historical and topical information about the country and its education system
- government, educational oversight, and accreditation
- academic documentation practices
- pre-primary, primary, and lower secondary education
- grading system
- upper secondary and pre-university education
- higher education structure and qualifications
- list of recognized universities in both Persian and English
- post-secondary technical and vocational education
- list of recognized post-secondary technical institutions in both Persian and English
- healthcare education including allied health sciences, dentistry, medicine, nursing, pharmacy, and veterinary medicine
- education of teachers, social workers, and those in the military university
- substantial practical English/Persian glossary
All six parts are accompanied by a bibliography for further reading.
Check the The Connection News for updates.