Who is issuing duplicates of educational credentials earned in Crimea?

As of 2014, individuals from Crimea who had lost their original documents issued in the Soviet or Ukrainian format can apply for replacement documents (duplicates) from their respective institutions in Crimea. These duplicates are issued in the Russian Federation format.



News Archive

Select a Tag