http://www2.mon.bg/adminrd/mon/. The initial verification option provides confirmation of student's earned credential. To use this option, the student's national identification number (a 10-digit number listed on all official documentation) must be available. Further verification option provides access to student's credential in its full detail (e.g. a complete listing of subjects and grades listed on the diploma, and a digital copy of the diploma). To use this option, the student's diploma number must be available.
Initial verification option (Step 1):
- Open http://www2.mon.bg/adminrd/mon/
- At the top of the page, select the year of graduation
- At the bottom of the page, enter student's 10-digit national identification number in field # 1.
- At the bottom of the page, enter the CAPTCHA security number that appears on the screen in field #2.
- Click on the search button below.
The results page will display the student's name, credential name, and school name. If there is more than one record in the register, the verification result will list all other records for that year as well (e.g. Diploma of Secondary Education and a vocational certificate of qualification).
Further verification option (Step 2):
- On the results page for the initial verification click on "details" button appearing on the right side of the screen. A new window will open.
- In the new window, enter the diploma number (click on the question mark icon to see the sample), e.g. A-09 123456.
- Click on the search button.
The results page will display a digital copy of the credential and a transcribed (printer-friendly) listing of document details such as subjects, grades etc.