Procedure for reissuing higher education documents (Ukraine)

The following link from the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine describes the steps for Ukrainian students to get duplicates issued of their higher education documents. It includes instructions for students who studied in Crimea or Eastern Ukraine (Donbas) up to 2014, who might otherwise have difficulty obtaining documents.

The information is in Ukrainian.

See previous news items on the situation in Eastern Ukraine, including institution and documentation issues:



News Archive

Select a Tag