Website is in English and French.
From the website:
Established in 1990, the Canadian Information Centre for International Credentials (CICIC):
- provides information and referral services to individuals and organizations on the recognition of academic and occupational credentials for working and studying in Canada and abroad;
- provides information on Canada's education systems and quality assurance to assist in the recognition of Canadian qualifications, in collaboration with provincial and territorial ministries of education;
- contributes to policy dialogue and analysis on academic credential assessment issue management in Canada, including building awareness of the impact of developments in related areas such as immigration and labour market policies, and of the need to facilitate mobility by reducing barriers to students and workers moving to, across, or outside Canada;
- develops tools and resources to support the community of academic credential assessors to improve consistency of and capacity for academic credential assessment in Canada;
- manages labour-mobility projects, focusing on academic credential assessment and the teaching profession.